• You MUST be present for the Dating Game set-up on Friday night.
All information will be covered there such as rules.
• Once each participant has been selected, they will be required to promptly respond to e-mails with the event coordinator.
Failure to do so will result in dismissal from the Connection Dating Game.
• Dating Game participants MUST check-in at Cosplay HQ before PM on Friday.
You will receive an event badge after you have checked in.
• Cosplay Event Check-In (Cosplay HQ in the Marriott Hotel): Friday: AM – PM Saturday: AM – PM Sunday: AM – PM • All participants MUST check-in during the listed times or your spot will be given to another person.• Original Characters: Fan created/original/generic characters are not allowed.That includes faeries, cat girls, generic angels and anything that does not have a name/costume reference from an official source. • There are no prizes for the Connecticon Dating Game. Please be careful not to hurt someone or ruin another person's costume.The picture that we are looking for is you in costume and not a picture of the character.
• Participants will be selected as either a contestant or bachelor/bachelorette.
• Minors (those under 18 years of age) may apply for the Connecticon Dating Game, but they must be over the age of 16.